5 Original Research Paper Conclusion Writing Ideas
Research papers take a lot of time and diligence to complete. Interestingly, while other works offer you solace, comfort and a feeling of release when you finish, research paper grade you with additional responsibility and thus you have to give special emphasis to the conclusion.
Here are 5 conclusion ideas for to-be-established research papers –
- Solution orientation – This is the most effective pointer. When you seek a solution through your conclusion, you give the readers a reason to cherish. Your work gains a cumulative weight derives from your earlier abstractions. You should go from effect to cause and see whether your solution actually is begotten from your work in the Methodology and Analysis.
- Exaltation – Most writers suddenly change their writing style and end their research paper with a concise and crisp conclusion written in a fresh style. This is the best way to hide your drawbacks if you have not suggested anything new in your conclusion. It acts as a natural defense for your work.
- Accumulation – This is yet another way to carve out research conclusion. You can pick out the pearls strewn in earlier paragraphs and place them systematically in your conclusion so that readers can reflect on the good things they read earlier on. This especially happens when you write in sequential progression.
- Methodical approach – You can choose an exact conclusion, derived from the abstractions of Methodology. Since your Methodology asserts a certain standpoint; you may conclude on the feasibility and viability of the same. This way, you repeat the obvious and grant it a redoubtable edge. Some writers use this as a principle.
- Liberation – This requires enormous practice and gift of writing. Some writers Forget what they have written in earlier paragraph and lend the research conclusion a fairy tale ending; not in actual sense but in the sense that it is extremely liberating. It tends to simplify those measures which are placed in complicated form earlier on. Unless you are an expert in sketching conclusions, you can leave readers on the mat.
Mind the size
Remember that the conclusion should not be grotesquely sized; more in conjunction with the length of your Introduction. You should utilize the junctures and give them a new turn in your conclusion. This gives you the meat for sketching out the segment and also makes you more grounded on the subject theme.
Also remember that conclusion is but one part of the paper. You need to labor it out on other segments as well.