List Of Topics For Creating A Good Research Paper In Clinical Medicine
Research papers have become an essential part of basic medical training, since it provide the students with wide range of information and knowledge. It helps also the students to know how to search, collect, arrange and express knowledge together, to form an entire paper which is very useful for the student himself, his colleagues and assuredly for the entire world when the paper will be published online or even in a famous scientific journal.
Here is a list of some topic which can help the student to write a research paper in clinical medicine:
- Cardiology: it is the branch of medicine which deals with heart and vessels disease of the body, for example; hypertension when the blood pressure rises beyond normal range or heart failure when the heart cannot pump enough blood to the body organs, it is a very interesting branch and writing a research paper in Cardiology is a challenge per se.
- Renal medicine: it is the branch of medicine which deals with brain, spinal cord and nerves disease, it is a very complicated science and it needs good knowledge about anatomy and physiology of the Central nervous system.
- Nephrology: this is a relatively small branch of medicine which discusses disease of the urinary system including kidneys, urinary bladder and urethra, even it is small in quantity, but needs enough ability to imagine the processes and microscopic structures of that system.
- Chest medicine: It is that branch of medicine which focuses on Lung diseases and how to treat them; this branch needs you to be familiar with physics. It contains lots of types of measurements and equations.
- Oncology: This branch of medicine deals with the tumors diagnosis and treatment, you should be ready for hundreds of serious and lethal cases with thrill images.
- Endocrinology: This science talks about diseases of endocrine glands, which secrete hormones directly without canals into the blood. For example, disease of endocrine part of pancreas is called Diabetes Mellitus, while the disease of thyroid gland can be either increase the hormone, and in this case, it is call hyperthyroidism or decreased hormone and we can call it hypothyroidism.
- Infectious diseases : from the name it discuss the infections, diagnosis and its treatment, if you have strong memory to memorize the names of microorganisms and its incubation period precisely then I advise you to go through this rich science .